Kirby is a gangster Kirby is a gangster

the very first flash movie i ever saw on newgrounds back in 2005, around june or july i think. my cousins came over and asked me if i heard of newgrounds or youtube.
Kirby is a Gangster was the very first thing i ever saw on newgrounds and it still doesn't get old

Sonic RPG eps 9 - Movie Sonic RPG eps 9 - Movie

5 years later
we get another cliffhanger
goddammit dude...
if it wasn't for the fact that i actually stuck by for the sake of seeing how this would end i would be long gone

Sonic 4 trailer Sonic 4 trailer

this was epic funny

dont listen to game-dude he fails

Sim Apocalypse Sim Apocalypse

i'm a sucker for rng games, you never know what could happen
especially when the game maker takes extra time to write in a bunch of scenarios that occur during the main ones, like finding a group in zombies. or a missile being launched.
or even something as mundane as twisting your ankle and falling into a surplus of food.
i love this game, it tickles my rng bone in ways that confuse and please me

Pokemon Campaign Pokemon Campaign

This game has a lot of potential, but it needs some improvement with the UI and other tidbits to truly make it shine.
The catching system: i like it, but if you add an option or additional key press to use a pokeball to catch a low health pokemon that would make it less rng based. just for when this game really takes off.
Map: one of the upper corners could house this, just so it's easier to navigate the world
Evolution: at least try to get this implemented to where you can evolve your party rather than have to find a replacement for it because it can't keep up
Bottom of screen: with some cleaning you might be able to resize it so it takes up less room and still has legible text so we know what we are doing.
i don't expect any of these to appear overnight, and in fact i won't expect them in any near future update. but if you do update this game (and i sincerely hope that you do) that you try to add these to it, and expand on the story as well.
2.5/5 the potential is there, but needs some more meat on its bones to truly shine

OrangePylon responds:

Thank you, those are some neat suggestions. I really did set out to create a basis for what a real-time Pokémon game would be like, and if Nintendo were ever to officially expand on it, those features would be awesome (a pause menu to house a map would be my most-wanted feature). Thanks for the review.

The Last Heart (New) The Last Heart (New)

Could definitely use an new game +
the laser you had before the game over you start with.
there you go, that would solve the huge difficulty curve this thing throws at us.
make a branching upgrade system, let us choose if we want laser or bullets.

all in all a fun game, could use some slight improvements to really be great

Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final

Burn7 used awesome remix

it's super effective

Burn7 responds:

Newgrounds fainted!

You've gained 69 exp. points!

Zelda Cover WIP v2 Zelda Cover WIP v2

Freakin Awesom

one of the best Zelda remixes i have ever heard dude, if i could
1,000,000/10 stars

Burn7 responds:

Thanks dude! That's way cool to hear that it's one of the best you've ever heard, thanks a ton for the review!

Sonic-Rockin Green Hill style Sonic-Rockin Green Hill style

dude.

this is some sick stuff man. beautiful work. good job.

ducksuck responds: